As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cadet #ad
1500/1125 Watt, White, Part: 09956, Cadet F Series 72 in. Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 6F1500W, 240/208 Volt #adCadet #ad
- 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated. 25 gauge Steel. Ul listed Heater. Requires A Thermostat. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated. Requires A Thermostat. Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel.
2. Fahrenheat #ad
White, Fahrenheat FTA2A Double Pole Thermostat #adFahrenheat #ad
- Rated 22a at 120-240V. For installed fahrenheat F2500 Series Electric Convector baseboard heaters. Mounts into the junction box at either end of the unit. Does not add length to heater.
3. TPI #ad
TPI TBS Thermostat Baseboard Heater Thermostat ONLY #adTPI #ad
- From the brand Name: Tpi. Country of Origin: China. Model number: TBS. Kit. 1-pole integral Therm.
4. Cadet Manufacturing #ad
Part: 05532, Cadet F Series 36 in. Electric Baseboard Heater Model: 3F750-1W, 120 Volt, 750 Watt, White #adCadet Manufacturing #ad
- 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated. Requires A Thermostat. Requires A Thermostat. Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated. Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel.
5. Fahrenheat #ad
120 Volt, 46" Wide, White, Fahrenheat FBE15002 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater,1500 Watt #adFahrenheat #ad
- Fanless operation: natural convection moves the heat throughout the room, which means evenly distributed heat with no loud fans or clicking noises. Safety features: for worry-free warmth, the unit's overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked, and the linear high-temperature safety cutout will automatically shut off unit in event of air blockage.
Perfect size: this unit measures 45 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 7. 5 inches high. Cleaner heat: using convection heat keeps allergens, dust, and bacteria from blowing around the room. Portable design: move this baseboard heater to any spot in need of extra heat The 120 volt plug will work in almost any room, and its low profile design will blend into any decor.
6. Honeywell Home #ad
Honeywell Home CT410B Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat #adHoneywell Home #ad
- Easy to install. Mechanical operation, non-programmable thermostat. Bi-metal Temperature Sensor. Positive off. Easy to install and use. Compatible with baseboards. 120 - 240 volt, 4 wire. Can control up to 5, 280 Watts.
|Brand||Honeywell Home #ad|
|Manufacturer||Honeywell Home #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty.|
7. Cadet Manufacturing #ad
500 W, 500-Watt, 30-Inch, Cadet Manufacturing White 09950 240-Volt Baseboard Hardwire Electric Heater #adCadet Manufacturing #ad
- 25 gauge Steel. Ul listed Heater. 25 gauge Steel. Ul listed Heater. Requires A Thermostat. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal, And Powder Coated. Requires A Thermostat. 20 gauge junction box with Ground, All Metal and Powder Coated.
8. Heat Storm #ad
Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, Wifi Wall Mounted #adHeat Storm #ad
- Wall mounted version, Feet not included. When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Wi-fi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone! Safe to the touch grill.
Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more. 1500 watts of power. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool. Wall mounted heater only. Safe to the touch grill. Voltage: 110 Volts.
|Brand||Heat Storm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Heat Storm #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|
9. Broan-NuTone #ad
White Painted Grille, 3000/1500 Watt 240 VAC, Broan-NuTone 194 High Capacity Wall Heater, 1500/3000 #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel grille louvered to direct air downward for even room heating. Trustworthy: includes a permanently lubricated motor, heavy-duty sheathed element with steel plate fins, and UL listing to ensure reliable, manual reset thermal overload protector, high efficiency blower wheel, safe operation every use.
Simple installation: heater may be recessed or surface-mounted, depending on your application, for a quick and easy installation. Durable white baked enamel grille blends with virtually any décor and keeps its appearance after years of use even in high-traffic areas. Adjustable, built-in heavy-duty disc-type thermostat-thermostat security cover included and can be operated by built-in adjustable thermostat or optional wall-mount thermostat.
100-percent efficient heating element-alloy heating element steel-sheathed, plate-finned, heavy-duty enclosed heating element provides heat quickly and quietly provides comfortable heat in seconds.
Functional design: heavy duty 18-gauge steel white grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a one-piece design with baked enamel finish for durability. Factory wired for 3000 watt at 240 VAC - easily converts to half-wattage. Easy to use: includes an adjustable, front-mounted thermostat that offers a simple way to control the level of heat. Wall heater: high capacity wall heater provides an energy-saving heating supplement to your home while operating at 3, 500W at 240 VAC, 1, or 2, 125W at 208 VAC, 000W at 240 VAC but can easily convert to 1, 250W at 208 VAC.
|Warranty||1 year warranty.|
10. Mr. Heater #ad
Red-Black, Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater #adMr. Heater #ad
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank not included; Run Time Hrs at Max BTU: 3 Hours. 4, 000- to 9, 000-btu radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet.
When operating the heater at altitudes over 7, 000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off. Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels.
Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient. The use of un-authorized accessories/attachments with this heater are expressly prohibited, may cause serious injury, and will void the warranty. Fuel consumption/burn rate Gal/Hr at 4000 BTU = 0044 gal/hr, at 9000 btU = 0099 gal/Hr.
|Brand||Mr. Heater #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mr. Heater #ad|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty.|