As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. U.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
Licorice Root Tea 1LB 16Oz 100% CERTIFIED Organic Licorice Root Cut and Sifted Glycyrrhiza glabra , in 1 lbs. Bulk Resealable Kraft BPA free Bags from U.S. Wellness Naturals #adU.S. Wellness Naturals #ad
- Licorice root ️ organic: we packed these licorice roots in doa department of agriculture of ohio certified facility. Licorice: the root of the licorice plant, is used to brew tea, known officially as the glycyrrhiza glabra, but can also be eaten or chewed plain for its many benefits.
These are the highest quality roots available that are farmed and packaged free from pesticides and herbicides. The ancient licorice plant: the licorice plant has been used for centuries as a natural remedy; Some say that licorice root can help with inflammation, weight loss, upset stomachs, and more!.
A root tea: this cut licorice root makes a simple, healthy, caffeine free licorice tea with a natural sweetness; Simply use 1 tablespoon of licorice herb per cup of tea desired.
Guaranteed quality: all u. S. Packed and processed in U. S. A. 100% certified organic cut and sifted roots by OEFFA bearing the USDA organic seal. Wellness naturals products come with a satisfaction guarantee; If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team in Cleveland, OH will get you back on track! .
2. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Soothes Digestion and Promotes Respiratory Health, 96 Tea Bags Total, Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea 6 Pack, Traditional Medicinals #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Caffeine Free. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high quality standards. Usda certified organic. Kosher. Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags.
We work closely with sustainable wild-collectors from Central Asia to source some of our favorite licorice and create our best licorice root tea. To deliver consistent high quality teas, seeking out medicinal-grade plants.
Non-gmo verified. Herbs that work:from field to cup, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants.
Compostable Tea Bags. Plant story: called “sweet stalk” in sanskrit and “sweet herb” in Chinese, licorice is loved around the world. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Taste: sweet and earthy. Does not contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens. Herbal power: soothes the digestive tract and promotes respiratory health. *. Certified B Corp.
3. Buddha Teas #ad
OU Kosher, CCOF Organic, USDA Organic, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bag, Buddha Teas Organic Licorice Root Tea #adBuddha Teas #ad
- High quality, fresh herbs and tea leaves are important for experiencing the true taste of tea. Buddha teas crafts all teas from fresh, organic or wild harvested plants that have been gathered and packaged with conscious care.
Buddha teas’ “tea for trees” campaign creates a sustainable model that restores one of our most precious resources while offsetting the paper used in our products. Ingredients: Organic Licorice Root.
Allow the tea to steep for 3-6 minutes for a full, flavorful cup. The tea bags used are made from the cellulose fibers of the abaca plant and are 100% bleach-free. Steeping instructions - this tea best extracts in water with temperatures of 205°-212° F. We’ve partnered with the national Forest Foundation to support their campaign to plant 50 million trees in our National Forests.
|Brand||Buddha Teas #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buddha Teas #ad|
4. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Soothes Digestion, Traditional Medicinals Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea, Pack of 1, 16 Tea Bags #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Taste: Sweet and earthy. 1 carton containing 16 tea bags. Certified B Corp. Herbal power: Soothes the digestive tract and promotes respiratory health. Caffeine Free. Non-gmo Verified. Kosher. We work closely with sustainable wild-collectors from Central Asia to source some of our favorite licorice and create our best licorice root tea.
Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships; USDA Certified Organic. Plant story: called “sweet stalk” in sanskrit and “sweet herb” in Chinese, licorice is loved around the world.
5. ALVITA #ad
And Delightful Sweet Flavor and Aroma, 24 Tea Bags, Alvita Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea, Made with Premium Quality Organic Licorice Root #adALVITA #ad
- Alvita represents more than forty single-ingredient teas, each one uniquely distinct, just like the individuals who drink them. Historical and scientiﬁc literature is painstakingly studied to ensure that the correct traditional plant and most appropriate servings are used, delivering premium ﬂavor and quality.
Alvita licorice root tea is made with premium-quality, organic licorice root, and exudes the delightfully sweet flavor and aroma most people associate with black licorice.
You won’t ﬁnd a better product, pillow style tea bags are oxygen bleached, with a cleaner package… anywhere. Alvita chooses only the highest quality organic, wildcrafted, or cultivated botanicals, perfectly prepared to provide you with the best Mother Nature has to offer.
Alvita takes its stewardship seriously by offering carefully harvested teas in earth-friendly packaging. Herbs are gifts from the earth. Our beautifully illustrated boxes are made using recycled paperboard and our English, not chlorine treated.
6. Davidson's #ad
Organic Tulsi Licorice Root, Davidson's Tea Bulk Bag, 16 Ounce #adDavidson's #ad
- Packed in a paper/Kraft stand up pouch sup with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness. Enjoy this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and easy to use ultimate tea infuser.
Contains powerful adapt genic properties anti-stress and ayurvedic properties healing common ailments and strengthening body's immune system. Caffeine-free. Sudan certified organic and fair traded certified.
7. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Pack of 3, 48 Tea Bags Total, Soothes Digestion, Traditional Medicinals Organic Licorice Root Herbal Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Kosher. Caffeine Free. Consistently high quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships; USDA Certified Organic. Certified B Corp. 3 cartons containing 16 tea bags each. Plant story: called “sweet stalk” in sanskrit and “sweet herb” in Chinese, licorice is loved around the world.
Taste: Sweet and earthy. We work closely with sustainable wild-collectors from Central Asia to source some of our favorite licorice and create our best licorice root tea. Non-gmo Verified. Herbal power: Soothes the digestive tract and promotes respiratory health.
8. Traditional Medicinals #ad
Traditional Medicinals Organic Licorice Root Tea, 16 Tea Bags Pack of 1 #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Caffeine Free. Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Soothes the digestive tract and promotes respiratory health. FairWild Certified. Each box contains 16 sealed tea bags. Non-gmo verified. All ingredients Certified Organic. Taste: Sweet and earthy. Kosher.
9. ELANEN naturals #ad
Cut & Sifted, Contains Organic Licorice Root Tea Organic, Bulk Licorice Root Chopped Loose, Liquorice Root, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Licorice Root 1 lb. 16 oz., Raiz de Regaliz Natural, Licourice Root #adELANEN naturals #ad
- Make vibrant, non-irradiated, potent & tinctures: Our mulethi root is organically sourced, carefully tested & consistent licorice root loose tea & bagged. Liqorish root contains flavonoids & glycyrrhizin: Like licorice root chewing sticks, real licorice root sticks organic adds a sweetness to teas and has been used in Traditional Chinese, Babylonian, & Ayurvedic wellness traditions for centuries.
Uzbekistan origin: small brown woody chips with a wonderfully sweet and slightly spicy aroma, our lycorice root te de regaliz is cleanly and organically sourced.
Just like licorice root sticks: similar to liquorice root sticks, or infuse our licoruce root in oils or tinctures for use in topical salves, balms, only cut and sifted! Adds a sweet and warm flavor to teas and tea blends, ointments and liniments.
Gmp compliant & quality controlled: our licorace root is packaged in our FDA registered, GMP & HACCP compliant facility in Ventura County, California. Our bpa-free packaging ensures you can feel safe and secure about what you put in your body.
10. Gardenika #ad
4 oz, USDA Organic, Ginger, Caffeine Free Botanicals Blend, Gardenika Digest Loose Leaf Herbal Tea, Ayurvedic, Licorice, Peppermint, Dandelion Root, 25+ Cups #adGardenika #ad
- Pure herbs & spices - our tea is made without added sugars, gluten, artificial sweeteners, natural or artificial flavors.100% organic - usda organic products are farmed naturally without the use of any prohibited substances making the product better for consumers and the environment.
Ingredients - organic ginger root, organic peppermint leaf, organic cumin seed, organic licorice root, organic dandelion root, organic fennel seed.
Our loose leaf tea is made from only the finest certified organic ingredients. Taste - savory cumin blend with a spicy ginger finish. Caffeine free - our herbal blend, sometimes referred to as tisanes, never had any caffeine to begin with.