As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Majestic Stone Care Products #ad
Etch Remover Marble Polishing Compound 8 oz. #adMajestic Stone Care Products #ad
- Removes minor etching/scratches, water marks, moderate mineral deposits, and dull spots from polished marble NOTE: NOT FOR USE ON GRANITE!!.
Made in America. Liquid formula eliminates irritating dust unlike other polishing products. Maintains a beautiful and natural look for your natural marble, travertine, limestone and onyx surfaces.
2. Stone Pro #ad
1 Pound, Marble and Travertine Polishing Powder, Stone Pro Diamond Renew #adStone Pro #ad
- Professional polishing powder for a superior shine combines the polishing power of diamond grit with specially formulated chemicals for polishing all calcium based natural stone Works well on brown, and black marbles High concentration of industrial diamond abrasives remove light scratches and wear patterns - fast! Contains buffering agents to reduce etching the surrounding areas THIS PRODUCT IS FOR USE, STORAGE, red, HANDLING, AND DISPOSAL BY QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS ONLY!.
3. MB Stone #ad
MB-20 Granite Polish 8.5 oz. Jar, MB Stone Care #adMB Stone #ad
- Perfect for commercial and industrial applications. Provides high-gloss finish. Best rated stone polishing compound. Comes in a resealable 8. 5 oz jar. Professional's choice.
4. Lustro Italiano #ad
Lustro Italiano Etch Remover, 8 Ounce #adLustro Italiano #ad
- Not for use on granite. Removes etch and water marks on marble, limestone, travertine, alabaster, onyx.
|Brand||Lustro Italiano #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tenax USA #ad|
5. Dia-glow #ad
MARBLE 1QT, DIA-GLO Diaglo #adDia-glow #ad
- From abrasive Tech. For that final luster on natural stone. For Marble. Quality polishing compound. High Quality.
6. MB Stone Care #ad
MB-13 Stone Shine Spray Polish & MB-11 Touch Up Etch Remover Ready to Use Bundle 1Quart / 32FL OZ, & 8OZ, MB Stone Care Marble Repair Kit MB-5 Multi-Surface Cleaner #adMB Stone Care #ad
- Essential care product - designed to use for natural stone surfaces and waters stains. Multi purpose starter pack kit - includes 1 quart / 32 fl oz of mb-5 stone & more multi Surface Spray Cleaner, 1 Quart of MB-13 Stone Shine Spray Polish and 8 OZ MB-11 Touch Up Etch Remover.
Eliminates light to medium etching and light scratch patterns. Streak free cleaning experience mb-5 multi surface spray cleaner - Unique formula with PH neutral combination of special chemicals that quickly and easily cleans marble, granite, porcelain, ceramic, glass, corian, including mirrors and most other hard surfaces.
Enhances and protects mb-13 stone shine spray polish - Penetrates and beautifies all polished stone surfaces, reduces finger marks, adds shine and creates a protective shield that repels water, and makes routine cleaning easier. Unique polish mb-11 touch up - is designed for spot polishing of most water stains or rings from polished marble, travertine, and any other calcite-based stone.
7. Eastern Marble & Granite Supply, Inc. #ad
Italian Craftsman 16 oz, Cleans and Protects, Granite and Marble Polish #adEastern Marble & Granite Supply, Inc. #ad
- Special formula for marble and granite or any polished stone. Contains no wax. Can also be used on finished wood, Formica, metal, vinyl, or stainless steel.
8. Stone Pro #ad
8 Oz., Natural Touch, Etch Remover, Stone Pro #adStone Pro #ad
- Removes etching, dullness and rings marks from any marble or travertine surface Restores shine and repairs damage to counters, floors and showers Etches are a chemical burn to the stones surface; this product chemically repolishes the damaged surface areas Severely damaged areas may require professional restoration Removes light scratches Easy and safe to Use.
|Brand||Stone Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stone Pro #ad|
9. Stone Pro #ad
Light, Stone Pro Granite Polishing Powder Pro Shine 1 Pound #adStone Pro #ad
- Granite polishing is most effective when granite potea is used. Combined with a variable speed polisher, # 2 steel wool pads, restore the granite's natural color, Stone Pro Crystallizer, careful polishing can remove light scratches, and Granite Potea, and renew a "factory" shine.
|Brand||Stone Pro #ad|
|Manufacturer||STONE PRO #ad|
10. Stone Pro #ad
StonePro – Natural Touch Etch Remover 8 Oz for Restoring Shine & Polish to Damaged Marble & Travertine Surfaces #adStone Pro #ad
- May not be suitable for green & dark marbles. Is mildly acidic and must be rinsed away after use. Unique buffing compound that restores shine and polish to damaged marble and travertine surfaces.
Can be applied by hand or with a low speed buffer and a white nylon pad. Removes light scratching and wear patterns.