As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Duraflame #ad
Duraflame Matches 11" 50 Count #adDuraflame #ad
- Safety feature: 11-inches long sticks keep your hands safely out of harm’s way. Multiple uses: Great for lighting fires in fireplaces and grills.
Strong flame: Produces powerful flame to catch any kindling. Best start: duraflame safety matches are the perfect way to start any fire. Great value: 50 matches per box.
2. Minuteman International #ad
Graphite, Minuteman International Twisted Rope Fireplace Match Holder #adMinuteman International #ad
- Twisted rope wrought iron detail, the holder can stand on the mantle or be wall-mounted. Wrought iron with Graphite Powdercoat Finish. Make fire-starting easy by keeping fireplace matches handy at the hearth.
Designed for long fireplace match sticks not included, matching Rope Design Fatwood Caddy FWC-30, also available. Measures 3-in l x 3-in W x 9-in H.
3. Strike a Match #ad
11" Fireplace Matchsticks Black Box #adStrike a Match #ad
- Approximate matchbox dimensions 11. 4 l x 2. 4 w x 1. 25 d. Stems can break easily so strike gently, holding them from the middle. 11" extra long safety matches, around 40 per box. Matchboxes are plain and shrink wrapped, no graphics or lettering.
4. BILLY BUCKSKIN HOME & BEAUTY #ad
Billy Buckskin Co. 10 lb. Fatwood Fire Starter Sticks | Easy & Safe Fire Starter | Start a Fire with just 2 Sticks | Rich Lighter Pine Works in Any Weather Conditions | 10 lb. Box #adBILLY BUCKSKIN HOME & BEAUTY #ad
- Rich in resin - fatwood is made from some of the most resin rich pine trees in the world. When lighting a fire, you only require 2-3 sticks at a time. It works just as well starting a campfire surrounded by snow or starting a BBQ in the heat of summer. Each stick is roughly 8 inches long and 03 - 1.
25 inches thick. Burns even when wet - because of the incredibly high resin content in fatwood, it can burn even when it is wet! This is perfect for use in any conditions. Fatwood is eco-friendly. Eco friendly & all natural - all billy buckskin co.
Made from dead tree stumps in the jungles of mexico, fatwood is 100% natural and is not altered by any manmade chemicals! How to use - simply place 2-3 sticks of fatwood in the center of your kindling, light one of the sticks and watch the fire start right before your eyes! Sometimes you will need to hold a match on one spot of fatwood for a couple of seconds to get the resin to flow and then light.
10 pound box - when you purchase this product, you will receive a 10 lb box of fatwood. Each piece is different so some may take longer than others. This resin is what allows fatwood to burn so incredibly well! When burning, fatwood produces a black smoke, but do not be alarmed as the burning resin makes the smoke black.
5. Midwest Hearth #ad
16 Pack Up to 64 Fires, Camp Fire, Fireplaces, Midwest Hearth Cedar Fire Starters, Made in The USA, Survival, BBQ, Stoves, Outdoor, 100% Natural #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Made in usa! zero toxins - they leave no residues or toxic chemicals behind. 100% natural - 4" x 1" disk made from cedar sawdust and highly refined wax. Perfect for barbecue and outdoor ovens.
Burns hot - burns at almost 1200-degrees within 2 minutes! Great value - one starter can be broken apart to start multiple fires! Easy to light - simply light the edge with a match and each starter will burn for 20-30 minutes.
6. calico #ad
Calico 14 Inches Long Hot Shot Xtra-Long Safe for Camping/grilling/home-1pack #adcalico #ad
- Built-in hanger for storage out of reach of children. Visible fuel supply-exactly same product as shown on this ASIN Image. Famous brand Lighter-1 pack. Adjustable Flame, 14" Long.
7. Lightning Nuggets #ad
Tan, Count, Lightning Nuggets N100SEB Super Economy Box Fire Starter 100 #adLightning Nuggets #ad
- Care_instructions: keep in cool dry safe location, out of direct sunlight. Material_type: Pine Wood. Power_source_type: Wood.
|Brand||Lightning Nuggets #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lightning Nuggets #ad|