As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Camerons #ad
840 cu. in., 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Smoking Meat, Camerons Smoking Wood Chunks Apple ~ 10 Pound Bag, Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips #adCamerons #ad
- 0013m³ - apple is perfect wood for salmon, seafood and more. Due to natural variations in wood density and chip size, bag weights will vary may receive in box or bag.
Great charcoal Briquette Alternative for smoky flavor. In. Apple smoking wood Chunks Bag weighs approximately 10 pounds. 840 cu. Soak wood chunks for 20 minutes and place on hot coals for maximum flavor.
|Manufacturer||Camerons Products #ad|
2. Mr. Bar-B-Q #ad
Mr. Bar-B-Q Apple Smoking Wood Chunks | All-Natural BBQ Wood Chunks | Delicious Smokey Fruity Flavor | 3.5 Pound Bag of Wood Chunks #adMr. Bar-B-Q #ad
- There are no added chemicals. Lasts longer than regular chips - Wood smoking chunks last way longer than traditional chips. Bar-b-q smoking chunks are made in the USA from 100% natural wood.
Chunks burn/smoulder for a long time while giving off more flavor. Soaking wood chunks can delay the release of flavor, cool down your fire and even add a bitter taste. Made in the usa - mr. You can smoke literally any type of food! Ranging from fish, to vegetables, to beef, to beans!.
Wood chunks do not need soaking - a popular myth is that you should soak your wood chunks when in reality wood chunks never need soaking. Produces a large amount of smoke - because of the large size, smoker chunks produce more smoke and flavor than chips. Delicious smokey flavor - smoker chunks give your food the most delicious smokey flavor. They are thicker and therefore burn for longer.
3. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
Oklahoma Joe's Wood Smoker Chunks, 8 lb, Apple #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- For use with smokers and charcoal grills to add flavor over a long period of time. Oklahoma joe's apple wood chunks are the best way to add fruity flavor to meats like pork or poultry. Ideal for smoking pork and poultry. Made of all natural wood chunks.
4. Carolina Cookwood #ad
Carolina Cookwood Apple Smoking Wood Chunks Add Smoke Flavor to Food Cooked on Grills Smokers and Most Outdoor Cookers; Naturally Cured USA Hardwood Pieces in 8-12 Pound Box, 800 Cubic Inches #adCarolina Cookwood #ad
- For best results, store in the original box in a dry environment with good air circulation. For large cookers and longer cooks, try the Carolina Cookwood line of 6-inch Smoking Logs.
Enough smoking wood chunks for a dozen or more cooks depending on how much smoke flavor desired. At least 800 cubic inches of wood chunks for smoking in each box. Perfectly sized for most outdoor cookers used at home.
Each 15 x 8 x 7-inch box contains 8-12 pounds of wood chunks - weight depends upon wood type/specie. 45 - 60 smoking hardwood pieces/chunks in each box - typical. Naturally cured wood chunks, not kiln-dried - why cook with match sticks? Sourced, cut, split and packed by hand in the USA; Surprisingly, not all cooking wood products aredo your research.
|Brand||Carolina Cookwood #ad|
|Manufacturer||Carolina Cookwood #ad|
5. Oklahoma Joe's #ad
Oklahoma Joe's Apple Wood Smoker Chips, 2-Pound Bag #adOklahoma Joe's #ad
- For use with smokers and electric, gas or charcoal grills. Oklahoma joe's apple wood chips are the best way to add fruity flavor to meats like pork or poultry. Measures 179 cubic inches. Ideal for smoking pork and poultry. Made of all natural wood chips.
6. J.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
Apple, Gallon Sized Bag, J.C.'s Smoking Wood Chunks #adJ.C.'s Smoking Wood Products #ad
- Made from virgin Hardwood Trees from Central Iowa and Missouri. Smoking chunks for grilling, use in your smoker box or just add to your gas or charcoal grill.
7. Camerons #ad
100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Smoking Meat, Camerons Smoking Wood Chunks Bulk Box Apple ~ 40 Pound Box Value Pack- Kiln Dried BBQ Large Cut Chips #adCamerons #ad
- Soak wood chunks for 20 minutes and place on hot coals for maximum flavor. Due to natural variations in wood density and chip size, bag weights will vary may receive in box or bag.
Apple is perfect wood for salmon, seafood and more. Great charcoal Briquette Alternative for smoky flavor. Apple smoking wood Chunks Bag weighs approximately 40 pounds.
8. Zorestar #ad
Zorestar Apple Cherry Wood Chips for Smoker Fruit Mix, 13-15lb, 100% All Natural Wood Chunks for Smoking and Grilling #adZorestar #ad
- 100% natural: being precision cut out of solid wood logs and completely eco-friendly and organic, which results in a true smoke aroma and smoking experience! Breathtaking aroma: cherry and apple wood chunks for smokers are the perfect addition in cooking beef, salmon, Zorestar smoking wood chunks pose no risk of emitting any intoxicating chemicals or fumes, pork, as well as vegetables and baked goods.
Giving off a mild, seafood, lamb, fruity flavor, the taste you get from the apple, cherry hickory wood chunks mix truly can not be compared to anything, or game, subtly sweet, while the addition of smoker wood chips makes it even better!.
The box with apple/cherry wood chunks for smokers + bonus apple chips bag weight is approximately 13-15lb +/-5%, with their size varying between 2-3 inches each. Smoker wood chunks are a seasonal occurrence, meaning that at some point cherry chunks would be swapped out for peach and vice versa, while the bonus pack of smoking wood chips is apple at all times! Kiln-dried wood: the moisture content of bbq wood chunks and wood chips for smokers sits at 6-8%, flavorful smoke at a constant rate, being just the right figure to gradually smolder and emit rich, gifting your dish with a scrumptious smoke crust!.
Works with anything: mix of fruit smoke wood chunks may be used for smoking and grilling with gas grills, charcoal grills, and all types of smokers. Just 3-5 chunks and a sprinkle of apple wood chips for smoking would be enough to smoke up any dish of your liking - enjoy! .