As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carpenter Woods #ad
Carpenter Woods Wooden Cutting Board Feet, Cutting Board Kit, wood cutting board feet with silicone rubber feet for cutting board unfinished cutting board Butcher block cutting board feet silicone #adCarpenter Woods #ad
- Dishwasher safe - we have chose to use silicone non slip feet for our cutting board feet for the high melting temperature 2500 °F as compared to rubber feet that melts around 400°F. Have peace of mind to have this washed in the dishwasher. Quality hardwood - we have chosen acacia wood in natural stain for our wooden cutting block feet not only for the hardwood aesthetic but also for qualities of superior stability in temperature fluctuation and water resistance.
Simply apply a firm grip screw in the screws with provided silicone washers to create a snug and tight fit.
That is also why you find many kitchen products and chopping board made in Acacia. Corrosion proof and non slip design - our screws are made of stainless steel and we have designed a unique silicone feet cap that sets into a wooden groove to not only cover any exposed screws for maximum cleanliness, but also ensure that the silicone feet does not move or drop out like others.
Install with ease - install easily these screw on feet with the provided self tapping screws. Turn any chopping board into an elevated experience - This cutting board feet kit comes complete with 4 acacia hardwood feet and shock absorbent silicone rubber feet with self tapping screws and washers to ensure tight and stable fit. The perfect companion butcher block feet.
2. John Boos #ad
John Boos Block B12S Maple Wood Edge Grain Cutting Board with Feet, 1.5 Inches Thick, 12 Inches Square #adJohn Boos #ad
- This cutting board provides a smooth and flat cutting surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon. This cutting board features edge grain construction for professional grade durability.
The professional choice: often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world. Care: hand wash and dry. Made in the usa: each john boos butcher block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1918.
Apply john boos mystery oil regularly more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new, use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil.
John boos block b12s maple wood cutting Board with feet measures 12 inches square and is 1. 5 inches thick. This boos block cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|
|Warranty||1 year guarantee against defect in workmanship and material|
3. TPA WOOD #ad
Wood Chopping block, Large cutting board 16 x 12 Kitchen butcher block Oak cutting board non slip cutting board with feet, End Grain Wood cutting board, Kitchen Wooden chopping board #adTPA WOOD #ad
- The transparent silicone, anti-slip feet does not leave scratches and prevents sliding on the table. Incredible for fresh organic green vegetable platters with brie, dip, pork, and prosciutto to serve with wine before dinner.
Keeps knives sharp - the design of an end grain cutting board protects the blades from becoming dull, keeping your knives sharper for a longer time.
High quality materials - to make TPA Wood Cutting Boards we use a combination of high quality of Hardwood such as Oak. Easy to use - thanks to the convenient handles, tpa wood Kitchen Cutting Board is easy to carry or use as a serving tray. Unique design & gift - perfect for carving grilled brisket, beef, ribs, cheddar, or turkey at barbecues.
|Brand||TPA WOOD #ad|
4. Ironwood Gourmet #ad
Ironwood 3" End Grain Union Stock Yard Professional Chopping Butcher Block #adIronwood Gourmet #ad
- Measurements: this board weighs 16. 2 pounds and has dimensions of 14 x 20 x 3 inches. Durable material: end grain wood minimizes wear and tear on both cutlery and the board itself.
Perfect for slicing, meat, cheese, mincing, bread, and chopping in home or commercial kitchens. Multi-functional board serves as a prep station cutting and serving board for vegetables, dicing, and charcuterie.
Premium end grain acacia wood cutting board known for its rich colors with beautiful contrasting patterns and variations from light to dark acacia wood also has natural properties ideal for food prep surfaces. Easy to clean and maintain: All you need to do is simply wash with warm soapy water and air dry.
5. Bucherry #ad
Wood Cutting Board with Feet Chopping Block Cutting Board Square Butcher Block with Legs Kitchen Chopping Board for Home Kitchen Charcuterie, 11.8 Inches Square, 2.6 Inches Thick #adBucherry #ad
- Long serving time: this wood cutting board with legs is made of quality wood material, solid and strong, reliable and safe to use, not easy to break or deform, no burs or edges, so it can serve you for a long time. Easy to care: you can wash the square butcher block with hot soapy water after each use, then wipe dry with a clean towel or air dry every 3 to 4 weeks on all surfaces to oil your cutting board, which is easy for you to operate.
Practical flat surface: the flat surface of this square cutting board with feet is nice for cutting things like vegetables, sushi, and more, bread, meat, cheese and crackers, which are widely applicable, fruit, bringing convenience for you.4
4 feet design: each of the four corners of the large raised serving board has a foot designed to keep it firm on the table while keeping the underside dry and clean, making it more comfortable to use.
30 x 30 x 6. 5 cm/ 11. 8 x 11. 8 x 2. 6 inches, the wood block without feet itself is 1. 5 inches thick, add an inch or so of foot and the total height will be 2. 5 inches, a suitable size for you to use and store, please confirm the size you need before purchase.
6. KOOQ #ad
18" x 12" inches, HIGH-END Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board with Feet by KOOQ, THICK Chopping and Butcher's Block, perfect as Serving Board too!, THE MOST SOPHISTICATED, Beautiful Cheese Board #adKOOQ #ad
- Solid, secure cutting surface that’s gentle on your food and your knives. 100% money back guarantee - no QUESTIONS ASKED! Simple, sturdy block – the perfect, clean cutting and chopping on this solid base makes your pre-cooking preparation fun and enjoyable.
Easy care – unlike other boards, just wash clean with warm water you’ll want something stronger to clean after use with meat though, food-safe wood oil that makes the board a dream to care for. You’ll love this board for years.
When you’re finished, the KOOQ Bamboo Board is treated with natural, of course. Bamboo naturally resists growth keeping you and your family safe and healthy. It’s so beautiful; you’ll want to use it as a serving platter for cheese and fruits, too! Dimensions – 18 x 12 inches: the perfect size to fit neatly in your kitchen, while remaining large enough to cut almost anything.
Easy clean – the sustainable, approved bamboo used is less porous than other boards, meaning less liquid soaks into the board; keeping it solid, sturdy for longer. Beautiful curved design and checkered surface – the natural finish and handcrafted design enhances any kitchen.
7. Fast Easy Bread #ad
Extra Large, Handles, End Grain Wood Bamboo Cutting Board for Kitchen, Thick Butcher Block with Juice Groove, Bread and Cheese, and Non-Slip Feet for Chopping Veggies, Carving Meat, Commercial Use #adFast Easy Bread #ad
- Our stylish, organic bamboo is easy to care for and clean, eco-friendly, doesn’t absorb liquids or food odors as easily as traditional woods and provides a healthier option for contacting foods than plastics. Deep, drip grooves around the edge of this heavy duty totally bamboo board prevent juices from running onto your surfaces.
Hack away at that perfect slab of chicken or turkey, shred your big bbq pig brisket, hew a ham, then order our high quality multi purpose cuttingboards for yourself or as a holiday gift.
The 16x12 x 1. 5 inch rectangular size was specifically chosen so as to fit in most kitchen drawers or be displayed as counterart. Our best natural wooden cutting boards designed for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
Nonslip rubber feet ensures a solid base for safety and stability. It also prevents knife dulling and encourages sustainability. Chop, cut, and prep your food all while bringing an elegance to your countertop or use it as a charcuterie/cheese/fruit tray/trivet thanks to the handle on each side. Prevents heat damage to your table top, island or counters.
8. Top Notch Kitchenware #ad
Butcher Block | Non-Slip Rubber Feet, Small End Grain Bamboo Cutting Board | Professional #adTop Notch Kitchenware #ad
- Made from a biodegradable, renewable resource that doesn’t require chemicals to grow and thrive. The top notch kitchenware logo is laser engraved in the butcher block. Non-slip base, cheese, drip grooves & side handles: rubber feet makes sure the cutting surface doesn’t slip to provide stability and safety.
Drip groove feature prevents juices from running onto your table or counter-top as you chop up juicy fruits or meats. The end grain craftsmanship offers a beautiful checkerboard look as well as superior resistance to warping & staining.
Bamboo butcher blocks are lighter than equivalent wooden blocks, durable, but bamboo is hard, durable & resistant to scratches. You can serve sliced meats, fruit & more in style. Side handles allow it to double as a serving tray or trivet.
Easy to care for and easy to clean! this cutting board doesn't absorb liquids or food odors as easily as wooden cutting boards. Thick, & long lasting. Size is 10 ½” x 9 ¼” x 2” which is perfect for counter top display. You can also use it to place your hot pots and cookie sheets on to prevent damage to surfaces. This board is soft enough to prevent your knife from dulling while dense enough for safe chopping. Designed for professional chefs but loved by home cooks alike!
9. John Boos #ad
John Boos Block MCR1 Round Maple Wood End Grain Chopping Block with Feet, 12 Inches Round x 3 Inches #adJohn Boos #ad
- Sustainable alternative to plastic cutting boards boards: versatile, and easier on knives than plastic cutting boards. Care: hand wash and dry. The professional choice: often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world.
John boos & co has been a member of the NHLA for over 50 years, with a Sustainability Certification. This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple.
John boos block mcr1 chopping Block with Feet measures 12 inches round and is 3 inches thick. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon. Apply john boos mystery oil regularly more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new, use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil.
Made with classic end grain construction methods, resulting in the iconic John Boos Block checkerboard cutting surface. Made in the usa: each john boos butcher block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1912.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|