As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Large 2.1 Ounce Package of 7,000+ Crazy Mix Cosmos Seed Mixture for Planting Cosmos Bipinnatus Butterfly Attracting Cosmos Mixture 10+ Varieties Open Pollinated, Bulk #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. Direct from the growers.
Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4.
25” tall. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
2. Sweet Yards #ad
Over 5,000 Seeds, Pink, Bulk 1 Ounce Packet, Orange, Purple and White Mixed Species!, Red, Yellow, Cosmos Seeds Wildflower Mixture #adSweet Yards #ad
- The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!.7 varieties of cosmos will bloom in 10 different colors to create a showstopping display of your favorite flower! Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 5, 000+ seeds! - Enough to cover 250 square feet.
3. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Cosmos Seeds in a Mixture of 11 Varieties, Long Blooming Period in All Zones #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Spanish conquistadors searching for gold discovered these flowers on their journeys through Mexico. Mission gardens often included these flowers, which priests gave the name "cosmos, because of their neatly spaced petals.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. Cosmos collection of 11 Varieties - Seeds. Easy to grow annual in all zones, as the seeds do not need light to germinate, they can be sown directly or covered with 1/4 inch of soil.
Because of their mexican heritage, " the greek word for a harmonious whole, these bright annuals meet high heat and drought conditions with native beauty and vigor.
Cosmos flowers made their way to England with Spanish ambassadors in the late 18th century. As cosmos flowers are very adaptable, they can thrive in average to poor soil quality, and they are tolerant to dry conditions. Non gmo and neonicotinoid seed. Sow your cosmos seeds in the full sun to partial Shade.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Purity Cosmos Wildflower Seeds Cosmos bipinnatus Single Package of 400 Seeds Heirloom, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Plants - this is a flowering plant that grows to a mature height of roughly 36 to 60 inches tall.
Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Direct from the growers. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
5. hua xian zi #ad
CosmosCosmos bipinnatus Non-GMO-Cosmos Flower Seed Mix Bulk Package of10,000 Seeds 10g #adhua xian zi #ad
- An outstanding seed mix. 100% annual species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones. Crazy cosmos is a colorful mixture consisting of all sorts of colored cosmos flowers including pink, orange and red.
There are even a few cosmos flowers that will be multicolored, white, yellow, purple, or “bi-colored” such as the candy stripe variety. The colors are varied and vibrant.
6. The Lucky Stars #ad
Garden Cosmos Mexican Aster 11 Colors Non-GMO | Organic | Heirloom 10g, Mix Cosmos Bipinnatus Flower Seeds #adThe Lucky Stars #ad
- The mix contains the following: bright lights orange and yellow Purity white Pink, Sensation mix, Gloria, Dazzler, Radiance, Seashells, Picotee, Candystripe, Daydream. Cosmos flowers are grown as an annual flowering plant. Latin name: cosmos bipinnatus Species Origin: Mexico Type: Garden Flowers Life Cycle: Annual.
The plants themselves consist of one large stem that shoots straight up, displaying several smaller stems with branches of slender leaves.
Annuals such as the cosmos flower will grow quickly from fresh annual flower seeds, blooming profusely through the summer months, up until the first killing frost. The flowers are roughly 2 inches in diameter and are at the very tops of the plants.
They grow in both beds and containers—and they also make great cut flowers! Cosmos is one of the easiest flowers to grow from seed that is directly sown in the garden bed. The plants, once established will raise to a varying height of about 18 to 60 inches tall. For best planting results, sow 6 cosmos seeds per plant and space 24 inches apart. Grow as an annual garden plant USDA Zones 3 - 10 .
7. Seeds2Go #ad
Bright Lights Mix by Seeds2Go, 2,000 Seeds of Sulphur Cosmos #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Large flowers with orange and yellow hue, bloom from midsummer on, wonderful for cutting. Grows best in full sun. Annual; grows up to 30-40 Inches. Attracts Butterflies. Tolerates poor soil, heat and humidity. Prefers full sun exposure.
8. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Flower Garden Gift, "Bright Lights Mix" Sulphur Cosmos Flower Seeds, Scientific Name: Cosmos bipinnatus, 100+ Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden . Cosmos are easy to grow and make good border or container plants. Cosmos are easy to grow and make good border or container plants. The flower heads may be bowl– or open cup–shaped and sit atop long stems.
The word cosmos is derived from the Greek, pinnate, which means a balanced universe. One of the prettiest flowers in your garden! important to note: Most annuals will self-seed and come back in the spring.
The flower heads may be bowl– or open cup–shaped and sit atop long stems. Cosmos bipinnatus flowers plant will grow to 36-48" tall on average. Cosmos sulphur bright lights mix -these annuals are grown for their showy flowers.
Cosmos are annuals, grown for their showy flowers. Hardiness zones: 3, 6, 4, 9, 7, 8, 5, 10: latin name: cosmos bipinnatus Species Origin: Mexico Type: Garden Flowers Life Cycle: Annual. Cosmos are dainty & wonderful when planted amongst tall perennials that stop blooming early in the year. The leaves of cosmos plant are simple, or bipinnate, and are arranged in opposite pairs.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Cosmos Sulphureus Orange Garden Flowers #adOutsidepride #ad
- Masses of 2 inch double and semi-double blooms arise all summer long on well-branched 12 to 22 inch plants. With greater orange color and more vigor than most any other type of flower seed, Cosmos Orange stands out as a bedding and border treasure that your neighbors will want to plant as well! This orange cosmos grows as a 24 inch tall annual in USDA zones 3 - 10 In the spring after frost danger has passed, simply direct-sow the flower seeds wherever you'd like lots of quick, long-lasting color.
The flowers are great in vases too, keeping their color and holding up their heads over a long period. Like all cosmos, this charming variety thrives in the sunny garden, drawing butterflies and compliments by the dozen.
Cosmos thrives on neglect, spreading 12 to 17 inches wide even in poor, dry soils. After sowing the seed in approximately 10 weeks you will find your cosmos in full bloom! Sowing rate: 6 seeds per plant. Cosmos flower seed can be a great addition to any flower garden. Commonly called Klondike Cosmos.