As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KEEMAKE #ad
Perfect Rosewood Handle Filleting & Slicing Knife- Keemake, Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife,Japanese VG10 Stainless steel Single Bevel Blade #adKEEMAKE #ad
- Natural wood handle constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle. Premium materialcrafted from premium japanese high carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 9.
5 inch japanese sashimi knife is precisely tempered and hardened with High-Tech vacuum heat treatment to reach a 58+ Rockwell Hardness. If, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, for any reason, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
High cutting performanceyanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.1
1mm blade gently pushes meat away from the blade. 100% service guarantee enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake. Extremely sharp bladekeemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100 Sushi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
2. Hinomaru Collection #ad
Hinomaru Collection Sekizo Japan Quality Stainless Steel Non Stick Yanagiba Sashimi Sushi Knife Chefs Knife 13.75" Itamae Sushi Chef Knife With Wooden Handle Made In Japan Hammered Blade 13" #adHinomaru Collection #ad
- Excellent for home or professional chef use. The knife's thin blade geometry provides superb cutting performance and it is supplied fully sharpened.
Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Simple and elegant design with exceptional balance with a symmetrically ground double beveled edge, the knife will feel like an extension of your hand and arm when cutting.
100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Seki - Japan. Perfect for sashimi. The tall solid blade made of high performance steel and stain resistant. The hammered finish creates pockets of air between blade surface and food surface to prevent food sticking to the blade.
3. KYOKU #ad
KYOKU Samurai Series, Superior Japanese Steel, with Case, Wenge Wood Handle, 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives #adKYOKU #ad
- Superior steel - manufactured with an ultra-sharp, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, cobalt-added, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
Well-balanced - with the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort. Wenge wood handle - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
Lifetime warranty - our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective. Extreme sharpness - the ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
4. Satake #ad
Made In Japan Satake High Carbon Steel Chef's Knife 804-011 Sashimi Blade 210mm #adSatake #ad
- Blade: high carbon steel not stainless sk4, blade width - 3 cm, hardness - 60 HRC +/- 1, Blade length - 21 cm, Country: Japan, Overall length - 33.5 cm, weight - about 80 g. For a long service life, for protecting the sharpness and glossiness of the knives, the long service of your knife will be like your reward for taking care of it.
In this case try to entrust your knife sharpening to a professional. Clean and dry them after hand washing to get the most out of them. In this case, please DO NOT wash the knives in dishwasher. Easy care - this yanagiba sashimi knife is easy and fast to clean.
Attention! the blade of this knife does not have a hamon! this is a decoration! however this knife is made in japan, handle: natural magnolia wood, blade thickness - about 2. 1 mm. All its advantages and characteristics are in the description! specifications.
Note! for long knife life, keep it separately from other kitchen utensils, always wash it after use and wipe it dry. Ergonomic magnolia handle - the ergonomic handle of knife has perfect grip and great balance, so it's a classic Japanese knife handle, the design of which was developed more than two centuries ago and is still the best in the opinion of Japanese craftsmen. If you do it yourself, starting with large grains from 400 to 1500 and above. Into thin slices.
5. imarku #ad
Yanagiba Knife, Sashimi Knife,Sushi Knife Japanese,imarku 10 inch Professional Single Bevel Sushi Knives for Fish Filleting,Slicing,5cr15mov Steel with Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle #adimarku #ad
- Sashimi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention. High-carbon stainless steel blade- this 10 inch sharp sushi knives is Manufactured with High Carbon Stainless Steel 5cr15mov, at HRC 56-58 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100 Easy maintenance- the sushi knife is easy and fast to clean.
To protect sharpness and glossiness of the knives, please don't wash the knives in dishwasher. Clean and dry immediately after using and make better use of them next time. Because of its special single-sided and sharp blade without crushing or tearing the structure of the ingredients, it's able to slice sashimi and sushi into thin slices.
Perfect gift for Wedding, etc. Wonderful gift- busy sushi chefs will be fascinated love this japanese Sushi Knife for its highly quality. This handle also provide optimal performance, so you don't need to spend too much energy while slicling, water resistance, stability.
Slicing as much sashimi as you want, Thanksgiving and Halloween, Birthday, because this Yanagiba Sushi knife will keep its edge for a very long time without rusting. Perfect slicing sashimi sushi knife- the ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15°single side. Ergonomic pakkawood handle - the ergonomic handle of this single-edged sashimi knife has perfect grip and great balance, very comfortable to hold.
6. JapanBargain #ad
JapanBargain 1560, Made in Japan, Extra Long Sushi Sashimi Knife Japaneses High Carbon Stainless Steel Sushi Chef Yanagiba Knife, 11.75 inch Long #adJapanBargain #ad
- This sashimi knife has Molybdenum Rust-Resistant Steel Razor Sharp Blade,. Sushi knife blade length 11-3/4 inches, Overall Length: 17. 5 inch. Great japanese chef knife offers Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control, Plastic Bolster, Easy to sharpen.
Extra long japanese yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi,. Made in japan with High Quality.
7. Mercer Culinary #ad
Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle #adMercer Culinary #ad
- Razor sharp, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, high-carbon, and discoloration. Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care. Offered with a traditional wood handle. Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish.
8. Cangshan #ad
Cangshan J Series 62793 X-7 Steel Sashimi Chef Knife With Walnut Sheath, 12-Inch #adCangshan #ad
- Hand crafted knives forged from 67 layers of special formula cangshan x-7 damascus steel for incredible durability, IDEA Award Finalist, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Well balanced 5. 5" handle and 12" blade with hrc 60 +/- 2 on the rockwell Hardness Scale. Handcrafted by skilled bladesmiths, each precisely balanced knife pairs exceptional performance with timeless design.
Uspto patented Design. Strong magnets are embedded into the edge of the Saya sheath to hold onto the spine of the knife. Nsf international certified. Each blade goes through an ultra6 stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it's strength and function.
Includes a fitted dark Walnut wood magnetic Saya style sheath to protect the knife blade. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. A innovative and stylish way to protect your blades and fingers. 2017 red dot design award winner, 2018 German Design Award Winner.
9. JapanBargain #ad
270mm, Japanese Yanagiba Knife Sashimi Knife Sushi Knife Japanese Chef Knife Made in Japan High Carbon Stainless Steel Extra Long Blade 10-1/2 inch, JapanBargain 1559 #adJapanBargain #ad
- Plastic bolster, Easy to sharpen. Blade length: 10-1/2 inch, Overall Length: 16 inch. Made in japan with High Quality. Japanese yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi,.
Molybdenum rust-resistant Steel Razor Sharp Blade, Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control.